INCORPORATION OF A COMPANY
Company Registration Process in Pakistan – Any three or more persons associated for lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to the Memorandum of Association and complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, 2017 form a public company and any two or more persons so associated may, in like manner, form a private company.
If only one member forms a private company, it is called a single member company.
First step towards incorporation of a company is to submit a combined or a separate application for the reservation of Company’s name and incorporation either through e-services or in physical form as per the formats provided in the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017 (the “Regulations”).
|Memorandum and Articles of Association|
The combined application shall include three proposed names in the order of priority, out of which any one may be approved by the registrar.
Before applying for incorporation of company please check the name first to make sure that the proposed name complies with the following conditions as provided under Section 10 of the Companies Act, 2017:
- It is neither identical or resemble or similar to the name of any existing company;
- It is not inappropriate or deceptive;
- It is not undesirable i.e., it includes the name of a registered trademark or a trade mark, includes any word or words which are offensive to any section of the people; it is identical with or resemble or similar to name of registered LLP or any other word that in the opinion of registrar is undesirable;
- It is not designed to exploit religious susceptibilities of people;
- It does not contain any prohibited word.
Benefits for registering your company
- You can limit your personal liability
- Avoid conflict with your founders
- Enhance your brand image and improve the relationships with your customers and suppliers
- Raise significant capital for your business
- Tax Benefit
For Registration Contact us at: 0321-1114499 | 0423-5881104
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org